Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loving the Casual Things

(yes, I took a picture in the mirror of a dressing room
don't make fun of me too much)
Is it just me, or do I notice a new, fabulous trend out there.  It's all about not trying to be too fabulous.  I'm loving the new 'casual look.'  

I mean, it seems like its really on-point right now to dress down.  Stars are wearing normal clothes! Easy layers, boho flow, jeans and a____.  It's making getting something simple (and cheap) look really put together.

<-- Here's my attempt at it.  And, because as I mentioned my current obsession, it's Taylor Swift inspired. A simple, stripped sweater, with a nautical, I-summer-in-the-Hamptons-look. Taylor has made this look so chic! And everyone's doing it. Thank you Taylor, and other celebs for making it so easy!

I got my look at TJ Maxx, so you may not be able to find the exact same sweater.  But this one? At a steal of $14.99. Bam.



Looking good, Taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment